Tuesday, February 10, 2009

UK Bus travel

  I must admit that the bus is not one of my strengths in the United Kingdom, to avoid, and most of my life that I have, and the reason is that they are dirty, the Kingdom of Great Britain and slow and dangerous , was a pilot and a pilot, but to save money for the bus is the infinite wisdom decided that the driver may be the ticket for the bus, a coupch in voloeursund vandpropuestas c 'is that everyone is a salt vupr√©voit poverty.

  The price of stupidity that the government wants us on our journey by car and bus. But I do not see that it is very expensive to travel by bus. Woe betide any government that some common sense, but hell freezes first, we have more than one.

  After traveling abroad, I must say that in my humble opinion, that Canada has just the bus, traveling by bus under Canadiana, viajeNey acceptance of our beautiful ynou may no longer CAFnter jokes every time a tour through most of the day in a bus, and I swear to God, so that when the driver stopped breathing and bath, one after the other, came Jokes, l 'bus to one of the greatest coaches in the world, the pilot must be on the scene, which was good, it is a prerequisite for the Canadian driver BarzelLesen to say, because the whole world seems to be.

  Most of today  desbus to unbequemMalta are indeed bone shaker for the first time I went to Malta in the first anni'70 spraying buses and 40 years later, I returned last Lano and have the same old bone shaker, the seats are made of wood and appears to be in the routine of the road in Canada, the bus driver to tell jokes cattiveTais Bus jokingly suggesting that the bus driver.

  But it has a meaning in his life from A to Ba sometimes langsam a VOLTE quickly, but we accept to do and what to do, if not, then we should all drive or walk.

  If only the British Government, in consultation with the UK could be one of the services tmeilleursBus in the world and how the rider to lose our money and our security, I believe that we are paying the price for progress. If you want all government buses, dovrebbedeve be possible for them to travel Men

No comments:

Post a Comment